We believe that good Employees are essential – not only are they the mechanism for the provision of a service, they are the heart and soul of the company. We aim to provide a unique experience and ultimately develop a successful brand within the Early Childhood field.
By working together we can achieve better outcomes for employees, employers and the community that we serve. We aim to work with employees to build relationships based on trust, integrity, openness and fairness.
At Sunkids Children’s Centres we understand that life is unpredictable both personally and professionally and we encourage people to be the same person at work as they are at home.
At Sunkids Children’s Centres we:
- Provide extensive professional development and learning opportunities for all Employees.
- Create a work culture that encourages new ideas, open communication, regular constructive feedback and acknowledges employees’ contributions.
- Create a workplace culture based on fun and respect.
- Work with an Innovative Emergent Curriculum.
- Provide 2.5 hours per week, non contact time for Senior Educators.
- Have An open, friendly, supportive atmosphere.
- Work within a friendly, dynamic and diverse environment.
- Provide Staff Incentive Programs.
- Recognise and Reward years of service.
- Provide uniform, badge and a hat.